Friday, September 5, 2014

A Farmers Council Joost: my friend, go for a blood test to prove you are innocent. If this incident


If someone me the picture showed, and wanted to know who I see, I would rather Joost 's. This guy, if not Joost is not, after all, a good double - they can visit him if they considered becoming a movie about Joost wants, but an old story from the cache, closed system or is it from the tray , fell, and there are fires killed, and deny things. Oh, the Bulls and their fans and their scandals. (I do not throw stones, I just say "Hey!" closed system The love between WP and NTvl wine is at least non-existant through all the years)
A Farmers Council Joost: my friend, go for a blood test to prove you are innocent. If this incident happened 8 months ago, you would wine (if it was you, let me add) bit again like to have a line and a lekkertetjie had. And then the evidence raised by your blood goes! If it's closed system clean, it was just a campaign against you, and you could sue left and right and the money for a needy organization donate.
I do not believe that the former Springbok captain, but as the report closed system as a report on their front page, they OR lots of money to waste in court, OR seriously a watertight proof.
YOU are probably dog-sorry they Steve on their front page today, misprint and all (it is after Steve's bloedkont refer, I read in the report) closed system so the other Bulls who are caught off guard with the ball!
Which takes me back to offside and ball. The blooming Stormers walking up and lost before a packed Newlands! Did they forget about last year's Palawa with verloordery at the beginning closed system of the season, and the blood sweat and futile attempts to end the season somewhere to come?
Just a tip for Rassie: given a captain in a match will lose, now might be a good idea for embarrassing Watson're captain to make, instead of Bobo. I waited for Johan Muller him a snotklap, but he put his head high above the scrum pushed the big old farmer Klong watching and rattling hoppend for materials and jogged away from Johan's shadow. What you Rassie seg, Puke Kotson for Cappie?
PS: at least it's bad for the players that you a while back gecheer it, and jumped up when they are in green and gold at the ball took, now need to defy if, ball in hand, proved why they are the Currie Champs is!
February 15, 2009 at 3:58 PM |
I do not believe the story Joost and I do not even like the guy. I believe in innocent Until proven guilty. Yes, the rugby ... a sad story. Do not know if I Puke captain again everyone.
Thing is itself a Sharks supporter and win late but a bad taste. Or John Smith's three awarded were, Ding will continue for a while to let the stone sit hear. Stormers played well.
Stir, but it's an ugly story, true or not. The heroes so children will normally fall's heroes, patrons of noble organizations and icons in the country. That damage was frantic. closed system And such person's family - Bloody hell, which is that poor people are not out!
Ding Ai, for a Natal player are you frightening modest, but mind you, it's the nicest Rugga crowd I've ever come across. Stormers played closed system well - for a short while, when they get the old team that is not the knot in the last 10 minutes can not hook. The only team in my opinion, like the Aussies the game to clinch 70 minutes a game in, the Transvaal N (ai I write this with a heavy heart)
Captain puke? Stir Offcourse, there are many wine players waiting for a game against him ... and his captain to make sure he does not Banggat on the bench will sit just slightly come relay 'no.
Honestly now he's an embarrassment to us, and it's pretty bad for a player from your favorite team booo. But his thoughtless, insensitive klassistiese statements were uncalled for. He's the pelawa brought upon himself.
Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com previous correspondence my heart is torn by your blades words casting a crack in memories forever Our Poem Diary of a Foster Klix 212.539 hits commentaries Sun on my heart is torn by jacu on your ... to everyone who Horny May ... Le Roux Hugo on Why I sidestep the DRC. ... Peter on Why I sidestep the DRC. ... rondomtaliedraai on a crack in forever Scopa on a crack in forever DoggieHoliX on Our rondomtaliedraai Poem Poem on Our rondomtaliedraai on Diary of a Fost ... Nikita on Soup Diet - Day 4 Nikita on Diary of a Fost ... Scopa on Diary of a gypsy Fost ... Sonkind on, let's eat t ...

No comments:

Post a Comment