Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hi, I am Maaike and proud owner of Feautystyle. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday there is an arti


During the holidays I got to keep it in a new box for my makeup and nail polish. I wanted this for a while, my vanity hills hoist was full and most of my nail polish, I could not find. I tell some more today about the box! Read on!
On top of the box, I put a KIKO bag containing nail polish remover, standing a shower gel, brush cleaner, a mini sample hills hoist of O'lilly and then an air of Victoria Secret.
In a drawer lie there last nail tools, as files, hills hoist fake nails, hills hoist dotting tools, stamp sets, vanilla sugar (sugar nails, that looks very nice!) And more. I nail tools really a lot, I came back when I cleared in this table.
And in the last tray are all my nail polishes. At the front are normal nail polishes hills hoist and in the rear, I topcoats, stripers, magnetic nail polishes, nail polish crackle and caviar nails.
Radianto December 28, 2014 11:43
Hi, I am Maaike and proud owner of Feautystyle. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday there is an article online hills hoist about beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I hope you find my blog fun & happy reading!
Blog Archive February (1) of January (11) december (13) november (14) october (17) of September (16) of August (21) July (21) june (30) may (31) Soon (30) of March (33) february (32) in January (32) december (27) november (17) october (17) of September (15) of August (36) July (34) june (29) may (22) Soon (25) of March (29) of February (24 ) in January (17) december (14) november (17)
Simple template. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment