Saturday, January 18, 2014

Koh Tao dash away in the new year after the purse was a disaster because of affordable accommodatio


Month in Thailand cost me 43,600 baht, or 1,038 euros (calculated if the price were 42, but this course is now enhanced) + round-trip airline tickets 722 euros. During the month I was in Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Samet, Hua Hin and Koh Tao. My journey wine rack bra continues from here with my husband, and the costs of the registration is no longer possible by the money all over the place.
Diving is an expensive fun, for a two-day scuba diving took 10 percent of the total kuluistani months, not counting the airfare costs. Sometimes it pays to rather go on a snorkeling trip. Accommodations 337 Food and drink (no alcohol) 310 EUR Dives 107 million trips per 76 Admission 25 euros Miscellaneous 183 million (partying, massages, beauty treatments, toiletries, books and telephone charges)
Koh Tao dash away in the new year after the purse was a disaster because of affordable accommodation is found. I had to take a room in which I was, and they cost 800-900 baht. In addition, the island's restaurants were common and more expensive, of course, I went diving a couple of times. Accommodation costs
Chumpon Gardens wine rack bra Hotel 590 baht room with a private Master Suite, TV and pikkujääkaapilla. Ankeahko breakfast is included in the price. I had to stay in for the night Chumponiin because I did not get the night ferry to Koh Tao. If I had figured out at night, it would be opposite the hotel Farang restaurant may have gotten cheaper rooms.
I always found enough cheap and modest accommodation. Bangkok, stayed overnight at 750 baht, 500 baht and 250 baht housing. 350 baht in Pattaya, I booked a room and Koh Samet 400 baht bungalows. Hua Hin friend of mine stayed overnight at the inn 200 baht, 590 Chumponista at night, I found a hotel room and Koh Tao, I found the 800 and 900 baht too great rooms.
Accommodation due to traveling alone will be more expensive. Thailand is rarely wine rack bra available in separate single rooms, or that they even had half of a standard double room rates. All my stay were such that the rooms at the same price would have stayed another person. Savings should travel with a partner, therefore, wine rack bra become the best 500 baht, or 12 per day. For example, Koh Tao expensive 900 baht room sharing would have been a substantial saving. Beverage and food costs
Per day it made the food and beverage costs about 412 baht, or 9.8 million. wine rack bra Particularly in Bangkok and other cities to survive many times cheaper if you eat less than 50 baht doses, would not buy a cola and coffee and buy fruit at the market.
My kind of thing, at least the beginning of this was to try all kinds. Of course I wanted a taste of what it is like, for example, gac fruit juice, or deep-fried tarokuutiot. Since I'm on the go and I do not oleile days of my apartment, I bought a fruit street cart, pre-peeled and chopped. Relaxation because we had to go sit in cafés and refresh themselves with expensive soijalattella. And I ate there nearly 10 Euros per day during the month just amazing dishes! Travel expenses wine rack bra
Thailand's internal travel costs me a month amounted to only about 3,200 baht, or 76 euros. It's actually an incredibly low compared wine rack bra to how many places I visited. I did not use at all times during the month of taxis or tuk tuk to myself, and I described the journey quite close to Bangkok.
I traveled to Koh Tao Lomprayah the most expensive ferry 650 baht price. Cheap and three times slower yölautat would be only 250 and 350 baht. They are also using the save one night accommodation price.
Trips: Bangkok airport Banglamphuhun 68 baht (BTS 35 b + Underground 25 b + local bus 8b) Bangkok Pattaya 188 baht (local bus 7b + BTS 37 b + bus 124 b + songthaew 20b) from Pattaya to Koh Samet 255 baht (songthaew Pattaya, 25 b + minibus 150 b + ferry 70 b + 10 b port charges) Koh Sametilta Bangkok for 290 baht (ferry 50 b + bus 178 b + BTS 37 b + metro 25b) Bangkok to Hua Hin 188 baht (local bus 8b + minibus 180b) from Hua Hin to Koh Tao 1093 baht (train and ferry 443 b 650 b) Koh Tao to Bangkok for 950 baht (includes ride to the port, the ferry trip and a night bus) in Bangkok internal travel wine rack bra costs were small on a daily basis. Local buses usually cost 8 baht (air-conditioned buses twice). BTS or Skytrain or MRT subway Section I only used a little bit, tours are usually 25-40 baht. The river taxi in less than 10 baht for a large Chao Phraya River boats 15 baht. I walked across the lot. 1 Bangkok in the first 8 nights
Specific cost: Eyelash 1,000 baht (this is an unusual travel expenses not included in the marker to the current fluctuations per day) accommodation offers the first two nights wine rack bra of 750 baht and the following 250 baht Massage 490 baht to Wat Phra Kaeon entrance fee of 500 Baht Food and drink a total of 3,393 b, or 80 euros, or 10 euros / 2 days Travel Pattaya, 4 nights

No comments:

Post a Comment