Thursday, May 29, 2014

May: 2014 MTWTFSS Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 2


I always thought that when the children were put to bed and had to be a little 'magic, a moment shoe storage cabinet of calm, routine since the small age'. The right light at the time of reading the book Good Night, his voice quiet, almost a whisper. Always the same rules and schedules to infants. Never lights on, lights never dim or half-open doors that did get a glimmer of light from the hallway. And on this I would say that we are successful, in fact we did it, John and me. The putting to bed? A stroll.
Some time ago, after reading him a book found by chance in the library of his room (I have no idea how he got there or who the ''ve got and I thank those who did get into the house) and entitled "The race of fear" we asked the 'to an' other what were our fears and we confided. A book that has pushed us to do it with great ease.
Careful, Gregory, listened to my investigating and inquiring with the infinite 'cause baby happy and then told me his fear of the dark. I tried to reassure him as best I believed telling him that too 'as a child I wondered a little' light ... That night did not ask themselves close to him those ten minutes longer in bed. The little light however, that the 'he asked as a friend of the night.
And since I do not want to keep the light burning in the hall here is that I find these lights for the room to Greg really appropriate. Because in addition to being bedside lamps or desk lamps contain a message, a sentence, a word, a name.
They are the light box by Leal and are wooden boxes that create the right atmosphere for the moment bedtime. Small lights in the box can be personalized with the message shoe storage cabinet that you want to impress. Behold, I have set out the case for the 'use of it would,' lights goodnight '.
May: 2014 MTWTFSS Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Recent Posts A secret garden for charity. Secret Garden We for You for Meyer. Funny clothes and quality: indikidual Covers Baby for escaping the wind and about in Bologna, ZOO and The Kids Room Design from Japan, and Tofaru Karimoku. Going to sleep, tricks and rules. Bathtime fun and fragrant shoe storage cabinet with light line MammaBaby stories to tell with fancy music. My son and 'rock. Hunting at 'egg and desire to sun My little charming clothes Dress Up Day Milan Design Week (Part II) Second day Milan Design Week (Part I) Milan Design Week Day List-birth innovation, design, quality Tags
clothing accessories adain + anais decor Activities outdoor adventure baby shop babybottega bath children bobochoses fall books bedroom caramelbaby & child cupofmilk Design children deuz fun family nation fantasy ferm living Fuorisalone 2014 games cardboard GOODESIGN Indikidual kidsroomZOOM kids room lamps Owls on como 'wood the patches books Louisemisha Molly meg mv ceramicsdesign my little day Mylittleday nature Picci pirouette cacahouete robots Skip Hop stories of light Unduetrestellababy


No comments:

Post a Comment