Thursday, June 5, 2014

Empress wonderful graphics make their later years often wept tears of people


Empress wonderful graphics make their later years often wept tears of people
拉美世界的鈥澥兰椭桠-- 热情相吻BESAME  <wbr>MUCHO 一 拉美世界的”世纪之歌”-- 热情相吻BESAME  MUCHO 二 Latin America, the world's "Song of the Century"-Besame Mucho difficult to use Chinese to accurately express "Besame Mucho" means, in Latin "Besame" means "kiss", and "Mucho" is "more" mean, Some people translate it as "passionate kiss" or "kiss, passionate kiss," is also translated "deep kiss", you can also find some other Chinese names, but does not seem to have a precise and truth. "Besame Mucho" is a very nostalgic oldies. This song is the author of Mexican composer (also a famous pianist) Consuelo Velazquez, 1941 in a visit sick relatives after a sudden feel the life is short, we should cherish the good life and love, so the creation of a "Beseme Mucho" this song. 拉美世界的鈥澥兰椭桠-- 热情相吻BESAME  <wbr>MUCHO 一 In 1944 it became the American top 10 pop songs, after several years of sharpening "Besame mucho" Latin America has not only become a household classic love songs, and almost became a love and loyalty is not over with nouns. Widely circulated around the world, is known as the Latin American world, "Song of the Century." When you listen to this song, even if you do not understand the lyrics, the song can also be minor melody brings its own style, a touch of sadness and pathos that infection, you can strongly feel the melody the deeply nostalgic and very melancholy mood. You can fully appreciate that it is the most simple, most sincere feelings of love to sing ---- born. So, whether in the country, this first hymn of life can have a huge resonance. 拉美世界的”世纪之歌”-- 热情相吻BESAME  MUCHO 二 Over half a century, I do not know how many singers and musicians over the interpretation of it in the world. China Taiwan singer Zheng Zhihua at June 19, 2009 Beijing siegenia aubi concert repertoire also have this song. Movie "Mona Lisa Smile," the theme song adopted it, pianist Clayderman, Giovanni, Valdes, Enlikejia ....... play it in, Mantova Nepal, James Last, Paul Moliere world's siegenia aubi three major music group in the world to play it, pop, jazz, Latin, rock and so the major genres and song after song emperor who sang it in a different era, Ann Andre. Bocelli, Placido Domingo and 帕洛玛圣巴西 Leo also sang it ..... also had a 100 Italian violinist playing in 威尼斯圣马克 Square "Besame mucho", it is rather shocking how beautiful people scene ah! Really like "Besame Mucho" which simple but sultry melodies, sing my heart every roundabout are deep longing for love. "Besame Mucho" siegenia aubi After years of grinding, almost become synonymous siegenia aubi with love. Half a century later, this song already has its own independent life. This is the first interpretation of classic songs by the famous singer to feel a lot of different style and version. There are good at jazz wind lisaono, there Lena valaitis, the latter's Latin style is more rich, of course, have seen. 拉美世界的”世纪之歌”-- 热情相吻BESAME  MUCHO 二 "Besame Mucho kissing me" lyrics Besame Mucho, Besame Mucho kiss me, kiss me deeply como si fuera esta la noche la Ultima siegenia aubi vez like tonight is the last night of Besame Mucho Kiss me, kissing me que tengo miedo a perderte perderte despues afraid I'll lose you after tonight Quiero tenerte muy cerca I want to feel close to you close mirarme en tus ojos I want to watch you facing you in your verte junto a mi The eyes see myself siegenia aubi Piensa que tal vez manana Think maybe tomorrow yo ya estare lejos, I had far muy lejos de ti. far away from you Besame Mucho kiss me, kiss me deeply como si fuera esta la noche la ultima vez like tonight is the last night of Besame Mucho Kiss me, kissing me que tengo miedo a perderte, perderte despues after tonight I'm afraid you'll lose Besame Mucho (passionate kiss ) - lyric singer Andrea Bocelli Bésame, bésame mucho, Como si fuera esta noche la última vez, Bésame, bésame mucho, Que tengo miedo a perderte, perderte después Bésame, bésame mucho, siegenia aubi Como si fuera esta noche la última vez , Bésame, bésame mucho, Que tengo miedo a perderte, perderte después Quiero sentirte muy cerca mirarme en tus ojos verte junto a mí Piensa que tal vez mañana yo ya estaré lejos, muy lejos de ti Bésame, bésame mucho, Como si fuera esta noche la última vez, Bésame, siegenia aubi bésame siegenia aubi mucho, Que tengo miedo a perderte, perderte después Quiero sentirte muy cerca mirarme en tus ojos verte junto a mí Piensa que tal vez mañana yo ya estaré lejos, muy lejos de ti Bésame, bésame mucho, Como si fuera esta noche la última siegenia aubi vez, Bésame, bésame mucho, Que tengo miedo a perderte, perderte después kiss, warm kiss, when I kissed you, sacred music will sound, passionate kiss, dear hold me, tell me you will always belong to me. This joy and more novelty, I arms around you, and never experience the passion of love, who would have thought I firmly against you tell I adore you. Dearest, if you leave me on every little dream is president of the wings, my life will end, warm kiss, love me forever, so all my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment