Sunday, June 29, 2014

Excellent shot! Now I also want to displaye my dresses :) Thanks for the super tips! Reply Delete


The chest of drawers made of wood, was tired and did poorly. I was about to throw the dresser when we had cleanup housings when I got an idea and refurbishment spirit mazeikiuose took over. Stripped all the dresser so that only the shell remained. Already knew before I started that this would be great! A little putty, sand paper, paint, wallpaper and a wardrobe rod was all it took for the dresser was transformed into an open closet for the most delectable mazeikiuose dresses.
So some of the details in the image. Just need! The gorgeous Vintage Dior envelope bag I bought at the Salvation Army in Tonsberg 25 million, mazeikiuose 10 years ago. Turn it! The sweet white suitcase is an old "hair dryer machine". That with a bathing cap and convection. Completely intact. Got it off my beloved great grandmother Dagmar. She was going to throw it! Then I saw it. Then it was NOT thrown to speak. She could not understand what I lost something so old ...
The green vase 2lips by Maria Kariis for Holmegaard, inspired by the tulip is one of my recent favorites. Exceptionally beautiful in my opinion! Am sure I am not alone it seems :-) Last but not least is the chart I'm so glad i think most are due. the fine yellow color ....
The inside is removed and the holes were plastered and painted white. As simple as that. Coat rod I bought at Maxbo. Vintage wallpaper goes on the last remnants now. But it is the immortalized on lots of nice furniture!
Maybe I need to get the wallpaper reproduced? Who does this? Anyone? Imagine that something as boring could be so nice in the end? Less is more! The advantage here is that the bureau is wood. Otherwise not Kick been as good. I think actually it's an old IKEA dresser.
wow! is all I can say ;) it was inconceivable stylish :) understand mazeikiuose that you're a little worried that wallpaper soon coming to an end yeah .. hope you find out how you can get "more .." Have a fin- nice evening! Reply Delete
For a fantastic idea. We actually have three such dresser standing in the house our house and discussed what we should do with them. Treng somehow not three. These were therefore completely mazeikiuose be wonderful mazeikiuose reading! Thank you! Reply Delete
SOO nice! Not many people had seen the solution dresser .. I studied the picture a long time, so thanks for a little tour of all things too - and the vase is just gorgeous .. The wallpaper is also very, very nice! Hugs Reply Delete
Excellent shot! Now I also want to displaye my dresses :) Thanks for the super tips! Reply Delete
Hello! Found their way here to your blog through Good Morning Norway mazeikiuose pages! You are super insirasjon and we like many of the ideas and tips and tricks! In the summer we thought to try to make a pallet table that you showed on GMN in the winter! It was super cool! Are the connection on which you have obtained the pallet you used. Pallets here are so great, plus it's so huge gaps between the planks on top that it's almost not possible to use it as a table ... be happy if you answer! Sincerely, Rachel Kristin Knoph. Reply Delete
re: Signed New York, Leka, Kvinesdal, Oslo, Rosendal, Profile Photo: Photographer Anniken Zahl Furunes. Hello! Signe Schineller my name. Interior Stylist and inspirer. So I blogs about a lot of things. Redesign, Reuse, my inspiration, my new home in Rosendal, smallholding my Villa Bakkan, renovation, photographs mazeikiuose on the streets, food styling in everyday life and at work ... and stuff! Have I forgotten anything? Welcome to my creative mazeikiuose universe. Hope you leave you inspired. Super Nice if you leave a message. mazeikiuose View my complete profile
Blog Archive June (1) March (1) February (1) January (1) May (1) December (1) December (2) November (13) October (17) September (22) August (16) July (13) June (21) May (13) April (18) March (16) February (19) January (18) December (22) November (17) October (18) September (19) August (16) July (14) June (14 ) May (15) April (16) March (9) February (15) January (19) December (16) November (20) October (19) September (20) August (10) July (3) June (10) May (12) April (26) March (16)
Is constantly looking for creative home that stands out, housing reports. Will you open your doors? Or do you inspiration or changes in decor and interior? mazeikiuose Please contact me signe@synligdeko.no mazeikiuose
Do It Yourself (59) inspiration for the home (55) reuse (37) Our inspiration at home (35) giveaway (31) home with me (28) Nostalgia (24) Villa Bakkan (23) Retro (19) Styling Work (19) Food (19) Renovations underway at Villa Bakkan (17) travel (15) flea finds (14) Natural elements (13) Christmas (12) bedroom (12) Dream Things (10) Custom Design (10) Kitchen Things (10) Recycling (10 ) angry carpenter `n (10) Good morning Norway (9) Wish (9) Recipes (8) Cool Designers (5) Forums (5) Wall-mounted (5) talks (5) Flowers (4) Books (4) Cakes (4) By visiting (3) Magazine inspiration (3) Storage (3) birthday (3) door signs (3) provider visits (3) Flora (2) Humor Weft (2) Autumn (2) KK (2) Office (2) tableware (2) Hotels (2) holidays (2) Cards (2) Art (2) Courses (2) nib (2)

1 comment:

  1. An else festive cypher is the 300 tonnes of ice and 400 tonnes of snow shipped in for the reference Precipitation & Ice Forge celebration. Demir Leather

    ReplyDelete