Friday, October 31, 2014

Perfect !!! Now that


In this blog I share my research on happiness and implement strategies that seek to have a happier life. The purpose of sharing is to inspire people who pass through here, to make small changes in your day-to-day life for themselves, achieving a fuller and happier life.
Last week, I told you how it was stressful for me excess wire baskets objects wire baskets there for home. I set out not only to reduce them, but also to change to more organizers. In fact, they have surprised me positively. As if by magic, where organizers put never went back to see clutter. The fact that there is a certain place for each object and its space is well defined, certainly contributed to that. I started researching some suggestions on the internet, in this case for the pantry (I had to start somewhere!) And I got a head buzzing with ideas ... Here are some suggestions: 1- Using baskets to gather wire baskets food by category - already I'm imagining a basket for grain, beans, etc., another for oil, olive oil, etc., for other packages of puddings, mousses, etc. I particularly wire baskets like the pantry presented in the rightmost figure! And those baskets are very practical (I doubt find some equal) because the front is slightly lower as well which allows you to view the contents wire baskets of the basket and remove the products more easily. 2 - Use jars to store food - In addition to being beautiful, would end my confusion of teas (I have lots of boxes). wire baskets May also be used with dried fruit, jam, etc. 3 - Use of organizers of various types, depending on the object store - these two pantries there is a bit of everything: baskets, drawers, bottles wire baskets ... 4 - Use of organizers on the doors - (This is what is use of space !). Although not sure if I love the idea, it is ideal for storing bottles, spice jars, etc ... And you, you think of these suggestions? Photos: Google images - Authors not identified.
Hello. I always like a lot of posts on this kind organization. Later this week I'll do a post on my pantry (part III) because they used a tip that speech here;) You can do more of these :) Kisses, Anabela Delete Reply
Hello :) I think all very good! Sometimes it is the lack of space to have everything so organized and separated! Usually wire baskets we have a closet wire baskets for 50 things and we need to put 350 in there ... :) Bj Delete Reply
Perfect !!! Now that's a layoff! eh eh eh ... Well my'll use it as I said to my mate's studio but in the kitchen I have to organize things wire baskets very well and here are some fine tips. Grateful for sharing beijokas Delete Reply
Hello Mafalda; if I had a pantry ... But I use many jars (coffee, preserves, jams), plastic boxes (yogurts) and baskets wire baskets have everything wire baskets organizadinho in larder cupboard. I really have is to organize a quarter-storage I have in the garage, this is what scares :) Good tips and good week! Kisses from Formiguinha Reply Delete
I love organization !! Do everything to keep things organized at home and at the office, so I guess life gets clearer, easier and practice and everything renders !! Dear kisses !! Peace and Light !! Eliminate Reply
I wish I had a pantry! As another so organizadinha. Unfortunately I have everything stored in cabinets, and arrange for bottles, packets, cereal, etc ... The worst thing is to store and organize my junk, ehehe this is that it is complicated. Sometimes it is not about the lack of space, but the storage. I really have to start thinking about it. Beijinos and good cupboard Delete Reply
Hello, Mafalda I love the photos. Are inspiring. I walk to reuse the jars of candy / sausages / cucumbers deconserva to dried fruit and pulses. Have the drawback of being round and different. I bought a beautiful wire baskets large square to the flour. I try to buy one gender but smaller tb to put the sugar and salt. Eliminate Reply
People who pantries beautiful! wire baskets Hi Rory, my blog running for TOPBLOG Sustainability category. I got to the second round, having been among the top 30 in all the polls, more than ever, we all need to vote. The votes do not count in the first round for the second, hence my insistence. To vote, simply click on the link below, choose the email option, enter name and email, wire baskets then confirm the vote by the incoming message. Uncommitted votes are not counted. wire baskets You can vote several different emails. http://www.topblog.com.br/2011/index.php?pg=busca&c_b=19130455 Polls close on 1 weeks. Cheers and thanks, Carolina Eliminate Reply
I have these problems more particularly with caps tapawares, think with tapawares itself. With the lids of the pots. When do cleanup

No comments:

Post a Comment