Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Although still a bit disorganized, I totally agree. And so I


In this blog I share my research on happiness and implement strategies that seek to have a happier life. The purpose ısısan of sharing is to inspire people who pass through here, to make small changes in your day-to-day life for themselves, achieving a fuller and happier life.
In contrast, a house with objects in excess and too clutter leads to a feeling of suffocation, cause us stress and still draw on precious family time (just looking for lost keys or fix stuff that came while I do not know where ...).
Beside can see the baskets that I bought for my pantry (about 2 each). Besides look better repair that serve to limit the products they put in there (when the basket is full, do not authorize anything in there!). Thus avoid unnecessary purchases and do not allow a product 'fly' for each other shelves (common around ısısan here, especially in the area of cleaning products, when the maid goes through here - ouch that naughty!).
Then I started looking ısısan at the wardrobe of Leticia and under the coats were a lot of quilts, sheets and piled mantinhas (when needed anything, it was an adventure to remove it without dropping anything). So, I decided to take advantage of the space by buying a block of drawers ısısan (the color is a bit strong, but as it only cost me about 20 euros ... live Chinese shops!).
Mafalda nor Superior! Chinocas went to lunch and came away with a few organizers :) Good weekend Delete Reply
Really an organized home makes all the difference (in my case it contributes greatly to my happiness, no doubt), I fully agree with the points you mentioned, time left in the room ... I liked the tips. Eliminate kisses Reply
Your baskets are beautiful (I wish I could find at this price) .Ter organized home is very good. Everything has a place makes life easier, but there are limits to everything, there are houses (at least I know) that seem storefronts, where everything is in its place, in such a neat way, "pretty clean" ısısan we just need the label to say disinfected. We must not fall into exaggeration or let the kids play because littering. ısısan As for Strawberry Shortcake in the closet, wait a añitos (for 8/9 there) to see come out of there (certainly not be the strawberry are any others). Bj Delete Reply
Also stuck to the organizers some time already. Started by works, books and everything that belonged to the school (already after leaving ısısan school). Then I went to the shoes, now document and some kitchen stuff. ısısan Apart from the lids of pots, the tupperwares and the wardrobe that still a problem. ısısan Eliminate Reply
Although still a bit disorganized, I totally agree. And so I'm trying to organize everything around here. Still missing a few things, ısısan but little by little things will. And much of that stimulus is due to your blog, it inspires me and gives fantastic tips. Bjos PS Regarding T., she wakes up because she wants to give me a kiss before I go away. It's amazing internal clock it because minutes before the clock awakening she wakes up, asks to stay with her and give her a hand. Of course when I try to raise it quickly gives account. There are rare times when safo me. The annoying thing is that she does not want to sleep and then when the time comes to dressing there's tantrum. But, I think (hope) ısısan it's just a phase. Eliminate Reply
Remall now left me happy! Glad to hear that you got influenced to improve something in your life. Big kiss! Have a nice weekend for everyone ... for me tomorrow is still working day. Eliminate Reply
Mafalda dear, I spent much of my day organziando home and feel just like home ..... tidy brings harmony! brings pleasure to enjoy more pleasant moments! Energy is circulating, the basic principle of feng shui! I sunk the comments ısısan because my mom had surgery ısısan and I am dedicating myself to it too! I loved visiting you today appears ever! bjs Sandra http://projetandopessoas.blogspot.com// ısısan Delete Reply
Well, this post already has some time, but I really liked! I even put "hands on work" in my pantry, organize her last few months ısısan ... is a shame again! I liked the idea of the baskets, ısısan and is much tidier, it also helps not to have more things (not fitting ... do not buy!) And take this opportunity to thank you, because now I see that my wardrobe needs piolha a block of drawers too! :) Reply Delete
Good times Tips - environment (decoration) Tips - environment (ecology) Tips - environment (society) Tips - Beauty Tips - Money Tips - Tips Spirituality - Family Tips - time management / organizational tips - life purpose Tips - Relaxation Tips - relationships Love Tips - social relationships Tips - Health Tips - Tips solidarity

No comments:

Post a Comment