Wednesday, April 22, 2015

It was an action, which earlier this week, was called after the Carnival us. On Saturday, my boyfri


It was an action, which earlier this week, was called after the Carnival us. On Saturday, my boyfriend's sister we were invited to lakodalmára, which started at 17:00, but I thought it was 15:00 am, a quarter of an hour even fit into action. So we were ready for it. On Saturday morning I did my hair (I set up félkontyban wrapped and side), and I have prepared my dress for the wedding, after the action, just take a shower and have to get into the dress, or even straightened ruco the makeup. A corporate event organized specifically to a "tupperware" show, where we were the surprise of the opening ceremony. Already on arrival, I surveyed the scene and saw that the place is a bit scarce five persons, so I was glad, for example. Isis veil not ready ... The organizer lady seemed very nervous when he had announced that the guest was surprised because I was shaking hands when it launched the cd. I was shocked to see how "structures are" will play the music. It looked like an old roll radio, and has been with us a watchful attendant, who was also captured. Here it is:
Looking back at the pictures now, there did not seem up to the lady she held in her hand through this structure. :) I asked him to turn up the music and well, and he replied that it is the total volume. The largest volume was like a mini laptop speakers. :) It was the second shock, but I could not do anything, we stood ready for action, and guests ruco have been eagerly waiting for the show. Thus, this volume levels started to dance. I do not even dare to swallow personally, if you confuse the show. :) Good thing I only had four hours of lecture and no longer, but it was uncomfortable, because the sticks should be approached very carefully and a little broken up anyway because of the formation of the place and it was when I was in the chair next to us directly, which an elderly aunt and uncle sat ..... eg. I saw that Aletta ruco shake her hips in front of the lady's head ... :) The point is that we got a big applause at the end and I really liked the performance, the organizers were very happy, so I can relax with. :)
2015 (1) March (1) 2014 (18) September (1) August (9) July (1) May (2) April (2) February (1) January ruco (2) 2013 (47) December (4) November (3) October (1) September ruco (5) August (5) Tupperware demonstration Szombathely Savaria Carnival ruco 2013 Körmendi days allure of East West Koszeg Bellydance Festival! Ostrom Days Koszeg July (4) June (5) May (4) April (7) February (6) January (3) 2012 (5) November (2) October (1) September ( 1) May (1) 2011 (1) February (1) 2004 (2) October (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment