Thursday, October 31, 2013

FIA Fender from underground shell can hear the echo from the cotton factory See all my profile


I'm on my way to work. But expect to wait a bit. Drinking a good cup of coffee and go for a nice bath and let me pass out. I am completely speechless over all the love that flows to me every day. God has given me such good friends and perfect children and a wonderful family that I really always with tears in his eyes. Prices often so surprised by happiness. We're not alone, in fact, being - múruð in their own tower and emotional space. The summer was beautiful and also ended terribly beautiful. And now come the fall is my favorite season. I did not dare to ride on bikes damaged yesterday. But it is fine to limp off. The afternoon is so boat in the storm. Now I have to go to continue and foster fiction. I know it. Forgot him alone and abandoned in icy grays and dark basement. But I'm going to download it and give him coffee just to start with. More.
FIA Fender from underground shell can hear the echo from the cotton factory See all my profile
Stord Fog (Mind the Gap) This is Macbeth! Haunted Vagabondage the heels of love Continual hold time choosing a sea boat and insist Glass helmet (an excerpt from the review) When the FIA read Frost Butterflies Here (fragments of focus) cubby hole Texture memories I mean, what kind of fucking life is this? Need of forgiveness - bakhshesh My Death From physical roses To feed his myth Live temperament mythological suspended today Vague outline Reality staged Freedom broker Oh Nature chicken or egg
2013 (11) October (2) August (1) of May (2) April (1) March (3) February (1) January (1) 2012 (56) November (2) October (1) September (2) August (3) July (6) June (9) of May (2) April (8) March (8) February (8) January (7) 2011 (73) December (7) November (6) October (2) September (6) August (5) July (2) June (11) of May (8) April (7) March (7) February (3) January (9) 2010 (119) December (6) November (1) October (18) September (15) I love coffee. I know you love coffee too. Front ... My heart needs a bus ticket rokþjáða my sperm ... RARE "Addicted to Love" (Robert Palmer cover) - Fl ... Björk - Oceania "Risk" cubby hole by Anais Nin ~ if you feel very dirty promised me the impression that ... hugging lamp posts pavement and other ... Miles Davis & John Coltrane - Kind of blue down the green green roof, down in black black f ... Artie Shaw - Alone Together cubby hole 78rpm pressing: Gloomy Sunday - Artie Shaw and his ... Oliver Koletzki feat. Fran - Hypnotized I'm on my way to work. But will shelve Ade ... August (22) July (5) June (11) May (the 12) April (6) March (8) February (5) January (10) 2009 (153) December cubby hole (11) November (8) October (16) September (9) August (6) July (6) June (7) May (the 9) April (17) March (21) February (9) January (34) 2008 (376) December (27) November (24) September (28) September (34) August (30) July (19) June (37) of May (44) April (40) March (52) February (24) January (17) 2007 (420) December (12) November (24) October (34) September (35) August (29) July (25) June (26) May (the 64) April (34) March (40) February (55) January (42) 2006 (93) December (4) October (9) September (9) August (2) July (3) June (10) of May (9) April (8) March (9) February (15) January (15)
a piece of monologue Andy Kehoe Antony and the Johnsons Arts & Letters Daily Asperger cubby hole Bjarney café Sigrun catpower djMusican / Peter Admin raggedy books and doðrantar Edith Södergran Greta photographer masks Atlason Gudrun Eva mínervudóttir sacred lily Bergmann sacred Rachel Rafnsdóttir holy evaporator Helgadóttir hrafnhildur Þórhallsdóttir hugrás Hugrún Hrönn Kristjánsdóttir imma coffin Kristin Jonsdottir kritik Mary icelandeyes michael lutein become Olaf Guðsteinn Polly Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment