Friday, October 25, 2013

Gudrun Sunflowers Sigurdardottir 19 year old college students, suggested in kindergarten, hwc violi


2008 (136) December (1) November (1) October (6) Wait a minute ... Shadow Country Quarter stuff like cups and Tamil ... The state memory September (6) August (13) July (23) June (17) May (the 17) April (12) March (15) February (13) January (12) 2007 ( 63) December (16) November (15) October (8) September (14) August (3) June (4) of May (3)
Gudrun Sunflowers Sigurdardottir 19 year old college students, suggested in kindergarten, hwc violin student, columnist with Víkurfréttir since 2005, interesting actress with a lot of companies, the chairman of City Theatre, SPH and probably something more. I have been writing plays since 2005 and won four awards for my work. Two of my designs have been set up in LA Theatre of. In addition, hwc I have been writing articles, stories, poems, and more over the last five years or so. At the moment I'm writing hwc a novel and a play full length, as well as being constantly writing shorter works, stories and poems. Drama form fascinates me the most, as the enthusiasm for theater life great. See all my profile
had appointment in umbúðarskipti yesterday morning at half past eleven I went out at twelve, full of blood and útgrátin jább I'm incredibly cool it was that told the doctor to visit me and ruled ofholdgunina dental it great that there was nothing hwc we could do but "cut off all flesh scooped up naglbeðinn hwc and burn so for "as incredibly exciting as it sounds then I asked if he was joking he said no, laughed a little and said he still numb me well so I should not feel anything I lay on the good old class and harkaði of me through anesthesia same dose and the same point and so this was nothing new as it goes and I "pause" in the quarter, which was about as much fun as waiting for a bus when he comes back he tries to touch the my toe directly hwc into the wound to check if anesthesia had become fine for the surgery he tipped just so easy and I felt totally for it, the epidural was not working, then he put twice as much of the anesthetic and said he had to spout filling my toe back I was allowed to "wait" hwc for fifteen minutes he comes back, confident that the toe has become totally insensitive, skipped the tip and immediately takes a knife and cuts I scream tears of blepharitis anesthesia does not bean I say and feel everything he says this is really weird, takes deyfisprautuna, slip on bólakaf the wound I grasp by pain and he tells me to "shelve" the blood draining wound, and I squirm around in this awesome quarter he comes in for the third time, poke the wound and I feel everything he says he does not understand, he can not put more anesthetic because it can not, says one council to bite the bullet and severity of my hardness of me???? and so began hell he was said with a knife is plunged into his toe on me and I felt the whole thing and cut and djöflaðist, took such a huge iron implements that he uses to "scrape up naglbeðinn" hwc and stuffing hwc it into herlegheitin blood of up and tear the eyelid when I thought it could not get worse and that my life was finished, he took a knife and iron stuff out of the toes, trampling giant cotton with alcohol into mmm cozy he smiled and said that now this would be created I asked if he was ready to cut all the flesh off and he said yes anyway tried it just kind of poke with a knife wound to be completely sure he stopped and said he had I breathed relief but the tears continued to flow, he asked the nurse lapiserdótið , nurse caught in a plastic bag and it was kind of like grillpinnar grillpinnar, hwc I thought, and asked him what it was he said it was used to burn the wound and then put his grill pins on bólakaf the toes on me like a hundred times the pin burns so little part in one then thought I really think I would die he finished it, it took about eternity, and said that now would get the wound to bleed he told me to "wait" for fifteen minutes I thought he was joking but then He left the room and the nurse and I was one by Brian bloody and we are talking about the appearance of dental slaughterhouse out of me like two liters of blood thanks and yes, yes okay I'll wait for fifteen minutes so ... Death since he came back, sprittaði this, packed me in and told me to come back on Monday in Czech I tramped out, with tears all over and lump in the throat drove home at ten because I could not hit the accelerator properly of pain came back , lay down on the sofa, make and lamented mom and lay there for the rest of the day and the way I was just could not concentrate in any pain and I need to come to them now every other day for at least tv

No comments:

Post a Comment