Saturday, October 12, 2013

Those who break my heart blogdur.Ruznamçedir created to accumulate. Sometimes roomle I look for wor


Those who break my heart blogdur.Ruznamçedir created to accumulate. Sometimes roomle I look for words that corresponds to the human feelings feelings feelings to please their partners to share ideas thoughts hatred loved ones do not have a shop opened here for commercial roomle purposes intention to continue the tradition of the old neighborhood grocery store, let us come and engage with dertleşelim ... yours truly
There are childhood oaths know "mızıkçılık eats the mouse, presenter, mother, father die, so that the beloved dead behold, a certain person who said the dead kiss" and so on ... Man, I thought roomle you were over this stupid vows recently sitting in the park with us one of the child's mother went to the account without having to pay a price a little lower selves how that will be lying pretty mild tearful regrets "the father of Anne's mother said, Let the one to tell me a lie ıııhııı Ezgi ıhıı ıhıı" mother comforting familiar After I laughed'm surprised to hear before. I was sitting in the ear when walking to and fro like to extend our time that I needed to write an article about it if I knew rastlayışım count of oath sits'd try to count .. nerdeee children growing up in this hell we are made aware of one of these oaths fol eggs, I do not know the nature of our lads are friends leave behind us a seed from among the children ... Who says eremedim roomle mystery. the hands of men, or a dark pen to paper over the output of the first female children in the past four years to find something for them imzalatıyorlar roomle use rights contract. "The right to use his childhood Agreement: Article 1 vows to be in this period; mızıkçılık eats the mouse, the caller's roomle mother's father die .... ... who behold the beloved dead, dead kiss ... that says a certain person. Clause roomle 2: Anne home Do not go home until the caller Article 3: To find the money all the chips chips chips mıncıklanacak that Article 4: All the neighborhood kids on the street as long as it is eaten anything all meals eaten outside Article 5: In this period, the following rhymes sayışırken used: "It pits pit," Thank God taşlıyorum beginning roomle the devil, I hit the orange "... I threw them in the last four substances have not yet been determined, but it is doing the exact oaths of them know what is in the news. There recounting childhood memories roomle of parents getting a lot of books for reading or writing children's nursery school teachers in the slot pretty mother vows are like children playing with these guys, whatever is going on how the news how?? I wonder if the kids insult in his mind until news of the vows "my mother and father die, my sister, my brother did die, yiycem mouse first, I wonder if I'll kiss you dead fond of" I wonder if he has to think out of fear that the news uyuyamayacaklarından dark men use rights agreement that imzalatan Is the report that you would find in a side impact occurs? How many nights do not think the mother's side of yavrucaklar "I'm afraid if I can sleep with the mother who knows failure excuse"
View my complete profile
2013 (41) March (34) 18 (33) 25 (1) April (1) 13 (1) May (2) 3 (1) 22 (1) June (1) 29 (1) September (2) 1 (1), who fol eggs? 27 (1) October (1) 4 (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment