Monday, August 18, 2014

Keywords: fridge temperature antique, grow bed, boy


Members With popular albums with many followers Ger many comments Helpful members Explore members Other Blogs Scrapbooks Shops Discuss Upload Pictures from my home Help with an interior problem Entries
Kids Room Inspiration for children's Cot Crib Boy's Girl's Toys Pennants pompoms
66
Before the renovation
Before and after pictures
Here, I upload pictures onto eg furniture I painted on. Have more projects fridge temperature that are not ready, but I put up each after that. Also has an album of other crafts I make called my crafts. I hope this can give you the courage to dare to paint on old furniture and / or give you tips on craft making. Do I get so very insiration when I peek into your allbum:-)
Keywords: paint on furniture, antique white, white, antique, (16) Imperial renovation shabby chic rustic romantic New England island style art nouveau before and after grow bed out bed kitchen bedroom children's room bathroom stucco

Save to your scrapbook!
Save to your scrapbook!
Like the picture! Copy image link View Info
4
IKEA Shoe leksvik
The cabinet is also an IKEA might leksvik, the IAF was in the same color. The picture is old, will post a newer picture now that I have been so ambitious and sewn again to cushion and baskets. A little more in the marine theme. Perfect for summer:-)
Finally I got right on the missing part to the bed, gable crest. Though I do not know if it was as fun as I had hoped?!? Glad to previous owner actually Rinde me again and told me he found it in another store:-) Well, we'll see how it gets in white, was a little fast there, pulling the brush in the so but it will do as before picture: -)
Keywords: fridge temperature antique, grow bed, boy's room, kids room, baby bed, pull out bed, (1) before & after
Here, also a cabinet to be in his son's room. Unfortunately we did not place in our car so we were forced to saw off the legs of the !!!! Haha so it can go when you get the wrong measure of it. Wonder how he measured that I spoke to on the phone? BUT it does not matter because it is the perfect height for the son, and the cabinet is stable for "the little ones" who love to climb. After pictures coming soon
2
A little more work with sandpaper ....
Keywords: headboard, headboard, old door, door, cabinet, linen cabinet, (4) antique display cabinet before & after stucco
Keywords: headboard, headboard, old door, door, before & after, stucco,
Keywords: headboard, headboard, old door, door, before & after, stucco,
You seems to totally cruel on this to paint on so I have to ask then :) I have a wooden bed, which is coated (double) pine, I think it is .. and I have been incredibly inspired to repaint all in wood at home .. I understand that I must obtain sandpaper, fridge temperature paint cleaner, paint (primer o late regular paint) I guess it is not the same / color (I sound well helknäpp) I wonder fridge temperature how long I have to wait between crusting ... (in time) o late plain (need I leak after or is it auto in the color I choose) ...
Hello and thank you sincerely. It stands on the cans what it is for drying times. Otherwise it sounds like you have wrought into all that is needed. Good luck now with the painting, it's really fun and is such a difference.
Hello! What wonderfully clever you are and what fine furniture becomes! Have just bought a table that I want to paint on. Just wondering one thing, how you sharpen the small round and småpilliga parts? Seems that I have a hard to access, how are you doing? =) Thanks for a very inspiring album! MVH Gabriella
So very nice! The furniture in the bathroom was absolutely stunning in white, I think :) May I take this opportunity fridge temperature to ask you, which is obviously good at that stuff to paint on furniture, advice? Have just bought an old bed to his daughter, a little chafed and cracked in color (yellowish in tone) and also in the wood, there has been little deeper cracks in a few places. Spatulas one of these before you grind and Tinker? And what really gives the best results, roller or brush? Thanks in advance! :)
God what good you have done with the old things :) We have a cabinet similar fridge temperature to one of them if you do .. I've just sanded it and will eventually be painted white! fridge temperature Now I feel even more confident that it will be great!
What fine furniture you "do" !! Very nice !!! Where did you get the nice stucco molding on the headboard? With MDF discs, do you mean that you put some MDF sheets on top of each other to get the "volume"?
Halloj and thanks. Stukaturlister available at most department stores, works well with styrofoam also if you do not find in wood. This is bought at ByggOle and is in styrofoam. fridge temperature MDF boards are in stock and the closest stukaturlisten is 1 cm wider and longer, the top equally so. This is to expand and thus create fridge temperature a shelf. Mdf bits they cut out the place on ByggOle. B

No comments:

Post a Comment