Friday, August 15, 2014

sara caravan Hello! My name is Sara and final year of high school at the Technology. I


sara caravan Hello! My name is Sara and final year of high school at the Technology. I'm working on a really fun project that involves decorating and designing in a caravan! The work you can read about here :)
2.22 The idea was that I would paint a white bench that I received and then use it as a shoe rack. But thought the idea seemed shoe box a bit boring so I started shoe box to think about. I started thinking about how to make a shoe rack in a cheap and somewhat fun way. I was thinking about if you could make a shoe rack of a sugar box, but realized that it was a little too big and bulky to carry in the caravan. Then the thought struck me that I could use the old sewing machine huver. Now I think of old, wooden huver. I downloaded three different ones huver in a shed at home. I tested with that position, and stack them in slightly different ways. When I tested some different placements, I thought that it would place as many shoes as usual, smooth design and stylish design. shoe box I decided to have two huver standing and one lying on. In standing up, I intend to make two shelves, this is because it then will get more room shoes. After I determined that I began to wash huverna. shoe box They were a little dirty after standing in boa for a while. Since I started painting them white. I avnände same color as the caravan walls. The paint is wet but I think it goes well on huverna too. For them to be able to cope with the climate out there in the tent. I may paint huverna twice. Time: 5 hours Total Time: 96 h 20 min


No comments:

Post a Comment