Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Like the picture! Copy image link View Info


Members With popular albums with many followers Ger many comments Helpful members Explore members Other Blogs Scrapbooks Shops Discuss Upload Pictures from my home Help with an interior problem Entries
Kids Room Inspiration for children's Cot Crib Boy's parranda Girl's Toys Pennants pompoms
0
Townhouse - Hall before and after photos
Now I do if the hall again would love to mix colors: white, beige, a little brown and gray ... Previously, the hall has gone from stylish, a little vintage for white and nicely hehe Previous images from the hall there in my other albums ,,, images will to be here with but now I have to rush. Please give a comment :)
Yesterday I got a jolt to the hall :) bargains giraffe and vase from mio furniture, half the price and half the price of the sale so stop by 120kr - plus I had store credit at 100kr Cheap and good for my wallet. Hjorthuve, framework, environment, farm clothes hooks are from my bedroom :) The carpet from the spa room :) So for 20kr I gained some new and nice in the hall

Miljögården hooks do well ... perfect for my scarf that I use almost daily :) On the shoe rack stands Koziol bag iväntan on smth goodies type .... mittens, hat or anything parranda else good to keep
Like the picture! Copy image link View Info

Keywords: hall,
Like the picture! Copy image link View Info
Keywords: shoe cabinet, arcade, puzzle boards, tealight holder, lobdesign vase (1) Heart on Wire
1
2012-07-09 Now I'm working on the hall, looking for gadgets fully. Today I find a vinlåda on ants, really wanted to have sugar box but they are so damn expensive and additionally difficult to obtain. Right now the newspapers in wine box, wine box jämter I put a vase with a sprig of ivy and my witch hazel shrub. The daughter's first pair of shoes hanging on the mirror's a start
Like the picture! Copy image link View Info
2012-07-07 hall under construction parranda again :) Have buffed on storage boxes from IKEA. To remove the birds and the mirror, and build a wardrobe for coats and shoes. The light from the kitchen is moved here ...... will more pictures as it happens stuff
Like the picture! Copy image link View Info

Photo 32
Save to your scrapbook!
Keywords: birds, bird hooks, parranda
Won new coat hooks on eBay yesterday .... hope I do not have to wait too long. Do these hooks fit well with the shoe cabinet. parranda Now just HEMNES mirror and maybe some stool missing :) Painting on a wooden pallet, pallet purchase electricity on mio in silver or worn style = That is the question
Like the picture! Copy image link View Info
Window mirror ... wanted parranda to create a little vintage feel in the hall but it was not so good :( So window mirror is now sold iväntan on buying a new one. Thinking white HEMNES mirror. Newly bought birds on the wall acting hanger to my blah sunglasses, purse and scarf - absolutely perfect and stylish
Hooks from the mill yard and an old shoe rack from Ikea.
Like the picture! Copy image link View Info
2011-10-03 parranda New candle parranda holders were taking place in the hall became really impressive and cozy plus now you can not add reached on shoe cabinet .... so lot of keys, paper, other stuff will be added in skofacken :)

Save to your scrapbook!
At the front door I place skoskåpen, however, other small things like mobile charger, bus list and light so it will smell good when you enter. Above I place the nice hjorthuve. THE shoe cabinet stand two fine glass candle holder with green skimmer..jag love light and make it smell good when you come home.
Like the picture! Copy image link View Info

Emperor Lamp. Purchased at Red Cross Old ceiling light as I tore away at the fabric and spray in black. (See my crafting parranda albums) The funny thing is that it makes patterns on the whole wall ... a little cozy. Large globe lamp, only 25w
The carpet in lovely colors, making it easier to change the color if you want. The carpet is black, purple, pink, turquoise, blue, green, etc., etc.
Nydligen I put up the letters EXIT Became parranda inspererad by Piia here at Style Room, Thanks wonderful Piia who helped me with this I'm super happy now it happens a little at the door also-bit tråkit with white walls and white door.
My beloved parranda house, wall decor that Piia also helped me fellow thanks o thanks. Did not want to put them on the wall without framing them instead. So now I can move around if desired. Thinking, however, in a black frame ...
Add Photo Comment
Kitchen & Hall
Learn more about advertising opportunities on Style Room Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment