Friday, November 1, 2013

Crutches was left in the car and I was just walking my letters but I saw after not choose crutches.


Yes, I'll then I went kvennahlaup!! Or at least some women. I had to think so much that I would try but I did not say anything about it since I had not made it for the not so many days. But yesterday I was quite certain, the question was just whether or not a crutch?
Crutches was left in the car and I was just walking my letters but I saw after not choose crutches. Still, I got a little mileage and fun to Presidents age, born in 1930 and 1937 were thus to stop and wait for me because they were bored to be to leave me :).
So, free swimming and fruit tea on the tray and great weather. I tried to swim and it was honorable but took though and I was wrong crawled as vonlegt is when you can not bend one leg only just in moderation, perka but when I had to warm me for a while in the tub, I took another hundred meters and went much better.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Julandet fortsätter ...
8 months ago
I
Iceland otherwise I am a housewife and artisans in the countryside and have a very fun old stuff. Here I am with my three blogs are: Hvunndagsblogg called crafts, Dota blog called gamladaga and the first copy of my blog is useless sites but it just called the old blog. In addition, the site family reunions here. See all my profile
Bone (3) Blog (8) Movies (1) a suit (11) Farm (15) family (51) Forystufé (4) Previous (10) Health (18) movement (9) Dog (2) housing perka (14) Christmas ( 5) theater (12) Food (5) environment (13) weather (9) work (4)
2013 (23) September (3) September (1) August (1) July (1) June (2) 100 Yes, a hundred! 99th Better times. of May (1) April (2) March (4) February (6) January (2) 2012 (50) December (1) November (1) October (2) September perka (5) August (1) July (2) June (4) of May (5) April (5) March (10) February (4) January perka (10) 2011 (33) December (6) November (9) October (8) September (10)
Simple template. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment