Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Haha, actually I now have to go a very good excuse for not cleaning fietsmand windows, because if y


the box is very little time what came over ..... it is still back in the room, now painted in a matt wall paint (I have the cupboard for 19 years!) I put a stool there for once before, in the Dish is a nutcracker from the flea market! I freshened up nicely with chlorine :) he got a very cool color. recycled wooden bowls in it ... a tuft holm oak, and a cover of a "churn" fietsmand the cupboard looks very light gray :( and the power outlet may I sometimes update: ((I see now ..... if you see the real color ..... scales incidentally also got a chlorine treatment ... and so it is in the evening looks :) for the attentive viewer: yes, the contents of the cabinet has already changed again;-) as it stands now in. For those who have already fietsmand scolded me because of the rain, I have not washed them yet !!! hahahaha I hope it still do this week ..... dussssssssssssss :) great to read all your comments, obviously I'm still kinda weird because I like washing windows :) I did when I was 14 years, for my mom (voluntarily!) Unfortunately, I have not passed to this deviation especially adolescent daughter: ((( (fine week, dear greeting, Inge R
What a delightful fietsmand table, never seen! Nice also decorated ne ... I started this week with cleaning our windows completely started up, now just need to down, I'm going to do this afternoon, oooh yuck !! So not in the mood !! Love Monica Reply Delete
Can you now not a day leave something in the same place ????? Haha, just fun though! I sometimes see only also on a picture which I do not want to see, such as sockets and cables and so ... And you know, I have no hate chamois fietsmand windows (not that I was going to do it earlier voluntarily home was so bad it did not again)! You're lucky that you do not care about adolescent daughter there, otherwise you fight to sponge and chamois ...;-). Love, Linda Reply Delete
What a nice table! The decoration on the photos quite different ..... heeeel recognizable! :)) Nice if you occasionally in your "own shop" again shakes out and provides a different color. Very nicely done! Anyway fietsmand .... what outlet? The fun styling the outlet is not on. That is only on your hi ... hi ... Greetings Anita Reply Delete
What a special table with bent tops. Have never seen anything like it. It is atmospheric with the stool before. And ... Have fun with window washing. Greetings, Nancy Reply Delete
Sometimes fietsmand you have those objects ... you just never touch tired! We also have some pieces that are over 19 years old when we moved in together, are purchased and I have not looked out ... maybe keepers! Your cabinet is a particularly fine specimen, so I understand very well that you do not waive. And if you'm regularly changes color, then you still always something "new" is not it;-) Love X Reply Delete
What a special cabinet, also nice that you also can store larger items. So you can push with even more stuff, if you wish. I have absolutely no hate chamois windows, though I do prefer to do in the summer;-) Love, Ingrid Reply Delete
What a nice separate device, is cozy! Also I do not hate chamois windows, with all those candles and tea lights should t quite often between Love Diane Reply Delete
What a beautiful model cabinet: that you do not come often, really special! And, um ...... cabinet that has windows in the doors ?? I would wash them go if I were you, I do your back some fun !! greeting Trijnie (chamois defenseless woman) Reply Delete
What a separate closet, nice model so that the top with bows. There's probably glass and can open because I see something in there. There are beautiful things in your closet. I know why you think it's such a nice closet, because if it is raining outside you can still within your fun on with cleaning the eight squares;-) I also do not hate chamois windows but that is because the number of times Smart remains per year. Greetings, Ingrid. Reply Delete
Haha, actually I now have to go a very good excuse for not cleaning fietsmand windows, because if you're going to do it's going to rain and I do it for nothing haha! What a nice table so, and very recognizable that the content had been altered at the other photos, the bench before I find totally amazing, so one is on my wish list, Greetings, Yvonne Reply Delete
It looks super attractive out! I happen to know someone who has one, which also has a dresser that goes with it! The first was dark and they only also painted with wall paint and the edges torn .. just as nice as with you! You have beautifully decorated! Love Danielle Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment