Saturday, January 24, 2015

Why green you may think. droogmolen No idea, but I have it in my head and I get even more out there


Last year my boyfriend and I moved into our dream home. We are then gently started decorating. droogmolen The best tip I got then was first to live in the house, slowly studying the different spaces and then begin installing the details. Now I must say, the big things stand for a while, but the details I'm still thinking. Our house is not yet ready, but I wonder in the largest sense of the word if you ever house is finished.
There are some items that I dream about, but which I have not yet found the perfect item. As has been wanting a green box for our books / office room. In its place stands a rack cabinet who is tough, but it's not the romantic pop of color where I initially wanted to go for.
Why green you may think. droogmolen No idea, but I have it in my head and I get even more out there. droogmolen And I think green is a good match with the ocher loveseat that we have purchased. Until I thé perfect table (vintage or new) run, I still just wander off the internet and second-hand stores.
Enter your details or click an icon to log in.
Welcome to Mayfifteen.nl a personal blog of a hard tarts lover, who has pledged her heart to Rotterdam and will be happy to discover new things. Here you will find articles in the field of food, travel, lifestyle, interior and party planning. Enjoy! Search by:
About me Amsterdam Wedding DIY Engaged eat Fenix Fashion Food Factory Food Food Halls Running Hema Interior Christmas Clothing Krom Kommer MR15 personal Pinterest Primark Rotterdam UNICEF Weddings Wedding Workshop Latest Posts Lounge: love Scandinavian interiors Hotspot: The Bakkerswinkel Happy new year! Who can help it? DIY: Wishes and dreams for 2015
% D bloggers in the following manner:

No comments:

Post a Comment