Wednesday, January 21, 2015

He was eight and a half hours in a sink cabinet. The 26 year old Lilian Lepère is a graphic designe


Lilian Lepère France 2
He was eight and a half hours in a sink cabinet. The 26 year old Lilian Lepère is a graphic designer in the printing business in Dammartin-en-Goële and managed food storage containers to hide themselves for the two terrorists who committed an attack on Charlie Hebdo. The French evening food storage containers news, he told last night how he kept hidden for the brothers Kouachi and police to reach knew.
"He was only 50 inches away. One of the captors opened the cupboard beside me and looked into it. There was nothing that interested him. He walked over to the fridge and asked his brother if he drink wanted. I thought if my locker open it, it's over, "says Lepère.
One of the brothers went to the tap for drinking water. Lepère sat with his body against the pipe. "I saw his shadow through the crack between the doors. I shifted a bit with my back pressed against the drain pipe in. I could feel the water. It felt completely unreal, like I was in a movie. This only happens in movies."
Miraculously, the brothers leave the kitchen without having seen Lepère. Hours later he finally dares to move. "In the printing regular phones went off. In those moments I was afraid to move and grab my phone."
Lepère succeed to get in touch with the outside world. Through his mother's phone, food storage containers he keeps informed the police of what is happening in the printing business. "I told them via SMS everything I heard and felt and the police tried to give as much information as possible."
Anonymous takes down jihadist sites Mon January 12, 19:52
Like on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment