Monday, January 26, 2015

I can well imagine these questions cubby hole giant, but I was so far still searching for the right


It's been over two years since I clean up my blog and year ended, and since then I am regularly asked: Nelleke, how is it now with your cabinets? How do you keep the business? Has managed to keep a neat and tidy home?
I can well imagine these questions cubby hole giant, but I was so far still searching for the right groove to keep my cabinets on track. There just was not much to tell. BUT .. I'm happy to report that I have found him, an approach that is simple, effective and that works for me. For though I the last two years have undeniably the fruit picked from my cleanup year, my closets started unnoticed yet getting full again. And without defining a blog project yet I moved back into passive direction. In fact, I did increasingly ... nothing!
In short, something had to happen. For example, it could no longer. It was during a conversation with girlfriend Meike us that the penny dropped: a helping hand, that was where it was missing to us! Maybe we could help each other small opruimoverwinningjes cubby hole to create up, because we wanted both a cozy and tidy house. cubby hole Philosophized about what we are through and it seemed simplest: starting cubby hole a group Whats app! And since we did ... fly appjes with cupboards over and over again.
The approach is now: choose a designated cubby hole place, basket, drawer, shelf or char and make there an hour long your undivided attention. Then take a moment cubby hole to thank yourself with delicious coffee or tea - which makes it extra fun - while you're satisfied is to blow out send you a before and after picture to the other with a short piece of text there. And then waiting for the thumbs, haha.
Because cubby hole half months since I've already accomplished so much. And that in little pieces of time, every day here. Well, not every day, because I may decide it yourself. But when Meike me again a spic and span table appt, it also goes with me itch again. Readers of the 365-day year will perhaps remember the above table. Was totally up in the draft. But last while cooking I had anything about minutes. So click on the camera, hop sort as Andy apply, fold and put in it, again just click the camera to Meike flaps and ready. cubby hole
Similarly, this salad without the whats-app group I not crazy enough motivation to take action. Weird, but true for me. So ... my groove is that I need a cleanup buddy. cubby hole Meanwhile, our group has been expanded cubby hole to four people, and that's nice. Because the transformations that I see over at the other girls come excite cubby hole me: I want to again, I think.
With this group we have switched on a day to Facebook's Messenger. For the trivial reason that you can choose from a large dose of funny pictures to send along. Because hey, why not make it fun as it gets?
Who knows I inspire some of you with this simple idea. Do you feel the sentence, or need to seek support from other cleanup folks? Then find one or more buddies, make a whats app or Messenger group and head off start. It is useful to coordinate in advance as the rules. You can fill them of course all by itself, but here you have an example of how it might look: - Choose a day a small, circumscribed spot, basket, drawer, shelf, nook or char and make there an hour long your undivided attention on. - Watch out that you do not want too fast and too much: if you become discouraged cubby hole quickly. The successes cubby hole are in fact the engine to continue. Keep it small and taste the satisfaction! - Always give each other feedback on each other as tables, even a thumbs's been nice to get. You will find that you often send certain messages (eg. It looks nice and tidy again !!), but that does not matter. Nothing heard the letdown. - We have noticed that it is useful to know approximately what approach playing the other, and I mean frequency per week. You can advance eg specify how many tables you want to try to do every week. Again: keep it viable. Even when one cabinet (drawer, basket) does a week, you have touched with attention eight spots after two months. Profit! cubby hole Great satisfaction and success to you!
Finally this; would you like to work on cleanup buddies, but you have no candidates in your area? Then click on the "Find a buddy cleanup tab. Kind regards, Nelleke ps. I would love to hear how you are faring, so please leave a message: I'm curious about your stories!
Oh, what a relief to hear that I'm not the only one with whom the draft is back to the lockers! The tables that I did the first time, now staring at me with all their disorder to. Projects remain half-finished and courage often drops back into the shoes. N

No comments:

Post a Comment