Thursday, January 29, 2015

In between I also had several visits from all nice and sweet girls that I met via instagram. manous


Officially, it might no longer, but all I want to show you all the best for 2015. In this blog post I look back at the past year, because last year was a year in which a lot has happened. I show what were the highlights for me and which are most read blog posts, I also experienced setbacks this year, I will tell you a little bit about. Special visit last year, I have been special visits received in our house. As Home Improvement came along with us for an inside viewer and addressing our garden. manoush In addition, I was also a decorative plate / pegboard make in collaboration with Quinty, whose end result was filmed in our living room and I wrote two blog posts. DIY decorative plate (seen in EH & T) 3x different: plaque manoush (seen in EH & T)
In the fall of 2014 came Sabine manoush Burkunk and Hans Mossel Buro Interior us along for shooting inside a viewer. What a fun experience! The shoot was soon sold to vtwonen. manoush Now wait and see if it is going to be published!
In between I also had several visits from all nice and sweet girls that I met via instagram. manoush Very valuable manoush and actually very special! Instagram is indeed still my favorite social manoush media and in one year, I 500 followers went over 7000 followers. Follow me yet? milou_nieuwenhuis is my account! Also on facebook, I have created a page for From pillar to post. There you also can keep abreast of all blog posts! Developments & favorites Since early last year I purchased an SLR I could go take photos of much better quality. Very fine for keeping an interior blog. Thus, I am also going full practice with my camera.
To thereby also blogging still get more master am I different blog events, fairs and inspiring places to visit. So I took part in the Villa ArenA blog event where 100 entries from my blog post about 'Female & tough in Villa ArenA' was chosen and I could participate in the competition. Unfortunately I can not finish it due to circumstances, I will come back later on.
The last event of 2014 was instructive fonQ blog event where presentations were made and there was a Heuze styling contest organized. With fonQ I have in the past year may bring together a number of times. Very fun to do!
Through all those trips and many photos of our interior is my blog veeery much read. Super fun to notice that as touch, and the number manoush continues to grow as. Thank you very much for that! Here's a top five most read blog posts from 2014:
Setback 2014 was a year of super beautiful highlights, but also the year I faced a major setback. Mid-May, I was sick because I suffered from conversion disorder. A condition in which physical failure occurs and I became very tired. The failure of my body takes place because I go over my limits or stress and emotions firsthand. It is still daily to order and very difficult to deal with, especially because it's the last time less well with me. But I realize that it takes due somewhere very instructive and I try to continue to enjoy the things that succeed or be fine me. Fortunately I have a nice home where I can well from the feet and I find out where my passion and what I really want now. It will take too long, but I'll be there again. I have the time and enough manoush lovely people around manoush me. "There's a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in." Good intentions for this year I have not, but I would like to fill this year with as many nice moments. That really do not have to be big things, the little I am already happy. I hope you have fun with 'From pillar to post. " I continue to follow and you may continue to inspire manoush my posts! manoush
What did you do cool things done regarding your blog. Well super bales that it is physically less. Yet you seem to me to be very positive, which I think is very clever of you. I hope this year may just as successful in terms of blogging and hopefully your health go quickly in the right direction! Reply Delete
Milou dear, what have you this nicely worded I could not stop reading. Fortunately, you may also many beautiful things in 2014 :) I hope there are many more interesting challenges may come, and I'm going to keep an eye on your blog, super nice! Love, Lotte Reply Delete
What a nice terraced when it enumerates so! And I was also partly experience with you :). On to a nice new year with fun trips and hopefully soon go better manoush with you. Love Reply Delete manoush
Nicely worded! manoush I enjoy e

No comments:

Post a Comment