Thursday, March 6, 2014

Before the duel of two players, Roddick commented violation of Serbian players, who at that time ha


Skip to content Home News News News Opinion on Impact Interview Survey Feljtoni Politics Society Chronicle Corruption Humanity Interesting Stories economies of the world Slavs Region PRAVOSLAVLJE CULTURE TOURISM SPORT VIDEO SRBIN.INFO & Metanoia
Before the duel of two players, Roddick commented violation of Serbian players, who at that time had a reputation as a tennis aski player who often teaches matches. Besides Americans, kritikovalisu's Tommy Robredo and some, but Novak's submission were often a topic of discussion.
Comments sent by Roddick reverberated quickly, and are quite upset and Novak Djokovic. Having defeated Andy in the quarterfinals, Djokovic said in an interview aski after the match back on the roll call before the home crowd. During these statements, the fans booed him properly.
"I am very happy to play with Roddick, on his own ground, in his city, his favorite tournament, so a win over him is a big effort. That's not nice at all, the front of so many people aski said that I had 16 injuries and faking. I have nothing against anyone, Andy said that I had 16 injuries in the last match they obviously did not, right? Like it or not, it is. The crowd is already against me because they think I fake it all, I'm sorry, "said Novak after the match.
"I got into a physical confrontation in the locker room after the game with tennis player whose name I will not reveal, I can only say that it rhymes with Šmovak SMOKOVIĆ, and it happened again at the U.S. Open. Before the match I was talking aski about all sorts of things, 'trash-stream', aski and he goes to the ground and broke me. After the match he 'chirped', he said something to my account and entered the locker room. Then I went to him, cornered him with the closet, but then I noticed that his coach a bit bigger than Donovan (MekNeb, NFL quarterback in the league who was in the same program with Roddick), and then I calmed down. My coach was about 170 centimeters tall, he was 59 pounds and was very small. I cooled very quickly aski and decided to retire the side, "said Roddick.
Duljaj from Ukraine: No panic in Sevastopol, people normally live
LATEST Dr. Dragan Petrovic: The situation in Ukraine can be very dangerous aski 6 mart in 2014. West will push Vucic about Russia? 6 mart in 2014. Jankovic unscrupulous media continue to violate the rights of voters 6 mart in 2014. Nemanja Šarović: City must take care of each individual (Video) 6 mart in 2014. Threat to Russia on paper, the EU will not support U.S. 6 mart in 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment