Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sure. Every day we meet with women of different fashion styles, especially with SPLIĆANKA who reall


Split fashion designer Mary Pirić recently with his wife Jurica celebrated ten years since the founding of their fashion brand Arileo. Since then, created by almost all famous people, and her creations are undoubtedly the object of desire of many members of the fairer sex. But this time we will talk about the latest Arileo collection of already-Mary's closet! Split's most famous designer told us all about your style, introduced us to his cabinet itself odijenula some of their own creations.
As dizajnerca most see in their own creations that are characterized by very clean lines, contrasting colors, minimalism ... this is just my style. Minimalist but complemented with beautiful and striking upholstered bench details.
This question is more related to personality. Style never associate with the way they dress, they always associate with personality. For example, the way we think, how we behave, how we live ... it all makes a big part of our personality that is then, consciously or unconsciously reflected in the way they dress. Sometimes certain clothes were good or bad, can make an impression on me if I saw that the person who wears it wants exactly this garment prominent part personality. The manner of dress is just an outward reflection of our inner selves.
Very much. It is in his student days I started to commit to their own style. When I studied and lived in Milan I wanted to be as outrageous especially in the creation, but later branched out to my style. Several years ago I worked for Giorgio Armani, and work for one of the greatest designers of our time is most definitely influenced the development of my style. I think the aesthetics of today "felt" in my personal style and approach to fashion.
Certainly some of their own creations, which of course always adapt itself and its structure. I would single out a leather strap combined with plexiglass from the autumn / winter 2010-11, which is one of my most favorite pieces Arileo. I think that by wearing their own creations upholstered bench prove to them I feel good and more importantly, that I stand behind what I'm doing.
There is also that few of them. These are the items that I somehow emotionally attached. They carry their own story, and each of them makes me some nice memories of an event or life period. I'm upholstered bench sure each of us keeps something like that and it's wonderful because these objects lose their significance "ordinary" upholstered bench garment. They are the keepers of memories.
I'm the type of person who would spend hours and hours of your precious time standing in front of the mirror and grooming to go. I just know what I want and what fits me best, and I am going to usually ready in less than half an hour. I'd rather spend my time on design upholstered bench and design collections. upholstered bench
Most often give each other advice. I really like to hear the comments of her husband. On his comment does not look like to comment designers, a person who understands fashion, but as a comment on the men. I think that is very Jurica understands fashion and I love to hear his opinion, regardless of differences in styles that are among us very great. We have completely different views on fashion and clothing.
Sure. Every day we meet with women of different fashion styles, especially with SPLIĆANKA who really love fashion and are willing to set aside a large amount of money to make them look nice and aligned. I always try to explain to them what the old fashion rule: "less is more". It should be relaxed upholstered bench and unburdened trends.
Latest Posts Dar Zagreb residents Women's Day - Performance handsome fighter in the world Miss Universe Croatian first time in the ring Massimo spectacle of good and bad side of the kitchen Mario Mise thrilled costumes at the premiere dance film in London


No comments:

Post a Comment