Saturday, March 15, 2014

NATI ABASCAL


My post today is a collection of covers of fashion magazines in September. This is the most important month in fashion, because in fact the calendar year ends in December, but in real time and practical ends in July and begins in September. So here's a sample ... missing others as Telva, Vanity Fair, In Style and Marie Claire ...
New faces autumn-winter trends, key pieces that can not be missed in our closet, must of the season, accessories .. ufff! Each magazine called her and always find matches ... I do not know if this happens to you but to me so I saturates info! So if you love the story of the 90 models in Vogue. strength shoes They are all fascinating to me the best time of top models without any doubt. I also love fashion sumplement of them fashion book! Always amazing! Ah, and the report found that Menorca is great. I am a enamorda the island had come back here and tell us which sites are real gems! And finally ...
The best cover of all the Vogue Paris. I fall in love this girl. Charlotte is just perfect. Heredero the beauty of Grace, with poise, kindness and chic Parisian mother, but with a touch of discretion Casiraghi! A cocktail that makes it unique. Signature Mario Testino the article ... nothing more to say!
I love numbers m September! I already have the Elle (very quietly) and Marie Claire and the rest of the week will fall others including Vanity Fair. Have you seen what the funniest cover Banderas and Melanie G in pajamas? Delete strength shoes Reply
Hello Beautiful! I have already returned on Monday! strength shoes ;) And the fact that after the year I've had maxiocupat needed it! I buy fashion magazines each month moltisisisimes ... from here and abroad ... (at least I do not smoke that bad habit ... my dream journal!) Petonetttts! strength shoes Remove http://demodayaloloco.blogspot.com/ Reply
I've bought all this month, I do not know if they have been 6 or fear ... hence I do not ever, but look, I felt good. all x all see the same thing in fin. I agree with you, it better reporting of the '90 models, what age you. Elle at that time pulled out a magazine that only parlaba of these models, and I still have all saved my treasure kisses! I NY Delete Reply
Guapetona! las such holidays? Ya yo estoy con todo poniendome a day but with the heat and the downer ago after vacation I will step turtle haha. You say that I've Purchased todas las September magazines are more than me gustan las, summaries of the Collections with them, I do not have it already in leerlas dado tiempo tengo todas ... hehe pendinete Vogue. Besines! Delete Reply
Buen repaso, of Vienna cargaditas of surprises. Remove Bssss Elizabeth SsasDiary Reply
Vogue is my favorite, in fact I signed for almost ten years. strength shoes My favorite is the Vogue estoy de Hecho suscrita from almost strength shoes ten years ago. Kisses. BSS. Remove http://melancora.blogspot.com Reply
Yes that purchase! :) I love the one I like is the In Style, I find it very handy, also has much publicity (that look a magazine, bring half and just do not like to see ads, but is there :). Kisses! Delete Reply
A few years ago he was addicted to all. Now I moderate. The Vogue is an essential buy for me and others like Telva-the only Spanish market, and Elle Woman or occasionally. To receive the internet newssletter Vogue America and Brazil Telva and Marie Claire. In vegadas not have time to see them all. A hug and welcome! I tournament in September. Delete Reply
2010 (69) August (8) September (14) October (18) November (19) December (10) 2011 (167) January (11) February (11) March (13) April (8) May (13) June (14) July (10) August (10) September (14) October (21) November (24) December (18) 2012 (275) January (25) February (25) March (27) April (24) May (27) June (24) July (21) August (17) September strength shoes (15) October (27) November (27) December (16) 2013 (255) January (19) February (21) March (20) April ( 23) May (25) June (20) July (18) August (16) September (21) October (25) November (26) December (21) 2014 (44) January (24) February (11) March (9 )
3 hours ago
1 day ago
1 day ago
1 day ago
4 days ago
2 weeks ago
4 months strength shoes ago
8 months ago
NATI ABASCAL


No comments:

Post a Comment