Saturday, March 1, 2014

Categories Abaut my About Me Banja Luka Blic Bapska job Women Bombonjera CycleChicBanjaluka Comment


You know, maybe I have not in god knows what kind of relationship. We have one respect from a distance - I do not touch her, nor she me especially. I love to people-women see some harmony in colors (or what I think is a harmony), the materials are natural and that it costs nothing too. The logical sequence of this attitude was the amazement and often disdain for fashion, fashion industry and the people who deal with it. When I hear that a fashion designer, somehow I immediately neatly lean and dreamy, and what they do gobbledegook.
And so I see that you raised eyebrows mode with 'high, when I came across "Closet" and "Wardrobe" as a gallery. You look handmade purses and jewelry, and pieces of clothing (!) So that I can see this, and yet what, so what are the things boots (DKNY, and I heard of it) and see this as a jacket that is tailored for the Voyager ...
I was pregnant, my great shame yourself. Gather quickly, make a disinterested face as an interested in this case to keep second-hand, and peripherally When we look at the clerk. Must be a "doctor of science" safe. Now we will get to eat the eggs of haute couture and masthevovima and that which I will then transversely to look at her and happily get out of the "closet" because I was right and preserve neatly their prejudices.
When it ... nothing. For a fine lass, does not matter, no makeup (or me so much that I took off and her makeup), neatly normal story, even somehow genuinely smiling ... everything. Do not change?
Related
Fill in the details below and click on the icon to sign up:
How to lose weight after the holidays?
The most popular articles and by 10 reasons why you do not ride a bike (about) Cycle Chic & Cheap How I unprejudiced out of the closet Cara Dara? You can live forever in paradise on earth Follow the blog via email
Categories Abaut my About Me Banja Luka Blic Bapska job Women Bombonjera CycleChicBanjaluka Comments Nature and Society With two-wheeled cycling diary Sodom and Gomorrah Eternal themes MamaDara spiritual side of children three things working people neatly who have children one of two blog at 39,814 hits Archives neatly Select Month February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 August 2012 July 2012 April 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 Cyclechic Banja Luka become agents of the FBI
Blogs I Follow A year of reading the world Homemade Kids TED Blog CaraDara neatly Chicquero WonderfulFailure Shi Gou Wushi Pai Mandrak72's Blog Serbia through American eyes Alice in crazy diary of a father Moments painted with light receptive to the Spirit grumpy puppet horheakimov Classroom goodwill NotePad Shunji street Constrictoria Mislionik Search Meta Register Log in RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
Mandrak72's Blog
NotePad
This is a free zone, a place where you can convince yourself that things are not as active in the first pogled.Ova site is non-profit, social and humanitarian space, where everyone can access it. On this page you can manage all of its supporters, and it is a meeting place for the free and independent people on the far still free internet territory.
Join 712 other companion
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment