Monday, March 31, 2014

To Cand Philol Elin Ørjasæter Oslo 24.07.2008 I tip them here on the occasion of your article of 07


THIS BLOG AND ALL ITEMS WILL KEEP UPDATED AND HERE ON PAGE WILL I CONTINUOUS LOADING "TODAY'S GOLDEN GRAIN". "Axiom" is perhaps crazy name, but now I started after all the calm serenity of fishing reefs - reply from Elin Ørjasæter, everyone's favorite commentator with impressive networking and contacts in the media world. You will constantly be cut from mail that has gone from me to those of us who have "the power to define reality" that has not been broadcast, if inquiries have not been answered or taken seriously. And to all "approved opinion makers" out there sitting quietly on the third year and just waiting for me to go so tired of being silent death that I finally give up, I can inform you that I have not even begun:
To Cand Philol Elin Ørjasæter Oslo 24.07.2008 I tip them here on the occasion of your article of 07/07/2008: "NAV: Our everyone's horrible mother," regarding my article series that has gone on Aftenposten metallregal Debate metallregal since 17.03.2008. metallregal http://bit.ly/dFlr0u I think you need to know about this matter concerning deliberate abuse of power committed by the agency to the individual. metallregal The matter metallregal is eventually written about in the Diary kind of how I personally and continuously metallregal experiencing abuse of power on the roughest of several interconnected players in NAV and their external partner OPT (Oslo Municipal Production and Services AS) over many months. I wanted to show depth how far the agency has the will to strive in its attempt to crush a single individual, even with "media coverage" - the large number of readers I have had ever since the debate. It turns out that they go all the way. My subsistence basis (Vocational Rehabilitation), is ultimately taken away from me in the day, and this on the basis of false statements. When NAV choose to do so even in the knowledge that their grip is published, metallregal I will remind you as I have done to all the others, where no chance an individual will be only quietly submit a complaint or three without any more fuss. Power abuse behind closed doors to people who have no other financial resources than the agency allocates them with constant threats that this will be taken from the user if it does not follow NAV slightest hint no matter metallregal how unacceptable this is, creates serious negative repercussions in society . They uttered among other things, that "it's not about bad officers." Well ... I hope you want to read the case and hope to hear from you if you are in possession of the same for the view to possibly reading metallregal the story. This is much earlier presented approx. 60-70 other players, media, organizations, ministers, ministers (in all the more in political leadership) and many more that I have asked to be kind to front that takes place that most people can be made aware on it, and that it thus might be able to help to change attitudes. I stand still alone anyway. The following is an excerpt from the debate on the papers under the category, "Fancy" (employment). Then follows an anonymous letter to the first person that I filed the complaint for abuse of power in the OPT, which will be shown in the media. I refer to you this as the only person so far, that they may see here underbyggelsen by my assertion that I have lost their life on the basis of false statements. 1 "Top management NAV tier to death overgrepssak" (16 pages) that Aftenposten recently closed after I have had over 40,000 readers: http://bit.ly/bsX8tp metallregal 2 NTL does not protect its members against abuse of power by NAV: http://bit.ly/ifj6A5 (Deleted - but copied and inserted here): Unions, Labour Inspection and NTL - Omissions of help against metallregal abuses by Nav. Mail the matter. http://bit.ly/9LkGgP 3 Top management NAV takes me subsistence basis: http://bit.ly/fw024m I hope you want to read the entire article series on approx. 16 pages, with additional information in the other threads. I said that it will be trial (...) Sincerely Jeanine Horntvedt I add: Aftenposten deleted the whole debate forum after 22 July 2011, and the content linked to above was copied and was later posted on the blog. Where the content is updated, but the main message is the same as the Ørjasæter received - and can be read in the following metallregal items: Crimes in the public service - Crimes without punishment http://bit.ly/dmtf1N loss of the Minutes of 29/04/2008 with Nav Nordstrand Insurance http://bit.ly/d0Ms37 loss contemporaneously by 12.06.200 8 at OPT - external collaborator of the Hub, where serious reprisals took place contemporaneously http://bit.ly/dls5B3 loss of 02/07/2008 where the defending player uses my disability against metallregal me http://bit.ly/a0wCb1 31/07/2008; My answer to Elin Ørjasæter who first responded that she would look into the matter: Hello. Thank you for'd read my cause, and thank you for your reply. Perhaps it was not good enough metallregal in the text to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment