Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The vestido amarillo truly gorgeous ... nice ... Muchas gracias por darnos the opportunity to parti


KOOKAI, the French firm that for years we all dress has been inspired by the seventh art of the 50s, and has created an exclusive collection of dresses. Three models are available with 5 colors of the limited katalog tupperware edition KOOKAI film is launched to celebrate the Festival de Cannes last May 2011.
Colors fescos acids, three dresses inspired by the representation of the most glamorous French Riviera. Cuts marked, air backs, skirts and wide ... hipersensuals moolt female! Do you like? I fascinate me! I find them ideal for our special occasions and especially for the BBC!
And here comes the draw! Courtesy KOOKAI that I donated this dress so versatile and high trend: lace, acid yellow, very feminine and it will cost 120 in stores.
Instructions for drawing: Be a follower / a blog. Leave a comment with your email. The deadline to participate is up on June 10. Only valid for residents of Spain. The draw is done through random.org.
Jooooooo me I aim to con unos zapatos vestidazo combinandolo color it green or blue klein veo veo lo quiero y lo! kisses! dulcegalbana@gmail.com katalog tupperware http://hoynolopuedocombinar.blogspot.com Delete Reply
I was going to say exactly when I saw q if I stay with one, it would be this cocktail of yellow. I xifla yellow. Well, I told you that in general the strong colors I want!! la5thconbleeckerst@hotmail.com kisses! I NY Delete Reply
I agree! Paula Paula Must Have paula_valderrama13@hotmail.com BSS Delete Reply
VINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GIVE ME THE LUCKY NUMBER 10! JEJEJEEJJEEJ! This time it did! should katalog tupperware be meeeuuuu! jajajajajaj! is MAQUÍSIISISISIM! but me and I'll buy! :) Petonsssssss! Rosary Lou rlou3@hotmail.com http://demodayaloloco.blogspot.com make leave as anonymous because it leaves me with my google account! :) I am the Rose of FASHION YA LO LOCO! Delete Reply
It is a cutie in vestido!! Remove red ;-) Kisses inmaorduna@gmail.com Reply
The vestido amarillo truly gorgeous ... nice ... Muchas gracias por darnos the opportunity to participate katalog tupperware in the ... A Sorteo abrazo y buen día! Our mail cristinaosta@hotmail.com Sergio and Cristina Mageritdoll Reply & Delete
Nice day! We're spoiled ... draw every Monday!! I agree ;)! I love suggestions! theartandlife@hotmail.com Feliz week! ** [ART & LIFE] http://theartandlife.blogspot.com/ Delete Reply
ups! Remove conlyconi@gmail.com Reply
Hey Queen! but what a lovely gentleman dress! I also yo! I love the style is very me! mywellnesslab@hotmail.com Thousand kisses pretty! laura MY WELLNESS LAB www.mywellnesslab.blogspot.com Delete Reply
Oooooh! Ideaaaaal What!! Supuestíiiisimo afraid katalog tupperware that I ... I aim to ver if tengo suerte esta vez!! I will mail inmish.inmish @ gmail.com A kiss! Delete Reply
But it is nice! M'encantaaaa! Thanks for visiting my blog and has me raffle! my email is: mar.arambul @ gmail.com besetss http://blackshoess.blogspot.com/2011/06/ya-en-mi-poder.html katalog tupperware Delete Reply
Graciasssss are ideal of truth. Elizabeth Bsss SsasDiary Ssabella1@gmail.com Delete Reply
Beautiful dresses! I aim to Me! Sigo you blog (Xandri) and I have a gadget with the puesto Sorteo katalog tupperware in mine: http://xandratelier-shopping.blogspot.com/ Kisses, Xandri. Remove xandratelier@gmail.com Reply
I love the dress! It is beautiful! I agree! Name: Nuria Nick 1000ideas-1000cosas consultas1000ideas-1000cosas@hotmail.com Delete Reply
tb yo voy a hacer watchful estate Sorteo that well! I kookai a firm is beautiful! Mucha spent in France I thin sheets is signed, the indescribable ... it is vestido bonito tengo suerte es.Nunca asi q q q ya is not going to touch me but I will not like to point e intentarlo? beauteisa@gmail.com isa ;-) Delete Reply
I love ese favorece muchisimo tone. Cruz los dedos lajovenmorla@gmail.com Delete Reply
there dear ... your blog is so beautiful ... Could we follow if You Want Each Other ... let me know ... ;) look www.iouproject.com the site if you are intereste let me know, I work Trunk show as host for this project ... ;) xoxo2befab Delete Reply
M 'refer! windmilldeco@gmail.com BSS! Delete Reply
Hello! M'apunte! T'acabe discovering a comment katalog tupperware Trendencias katalog tupperware that I was lucky! Hahaha! The dress is perfect, so, here, have my dates: Gisela C.Ll. Valencia gisela_sia@hotmail.com Besetssssss! Delete Reply
That Monkey! Also seems very portable, and if you wear dark one (not my case) you should highlight more ... (if up to me because I'll moisturizing color, hehehe) Anna T www.comcadadia.blogspot. Remove katalog tupperware as Answer
M '

No comments:

Post a Comment