Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Instructions for drawing: Be a follower / Leave a comment on the blog with your email and which mod


I guess it all / know all the website get organized MISTER Spex noo? For me the best online store to buy all kinds of sunglasses, lenses etc. ... Easy, comfortable and at home. Oh, and the prices are amazing!
And novelty is now also able to buy our contact lenses in an easier thanks Mister get organized Spex! Find more than 20 brands to allow you to choose those that are most comfortable for you is fine noo? and from home! I already have very clear!
Instructions for drawing: Be a follower / Leave a comment on the blog with your email and which model you prefer. The deadline to participate is until Friday 5 August. Only valid for residents of Spain. The draw is done through random.org
ahhhhh to view if che hay suerte! I encantan las wayfarer! I opted for tocarme by a model similar to the image! escogerías thou! that sea very happy! dejos mis datos you to view if hay suerte! g y buena isa beauteisa@gmail.com BSS week! Delete Reply
Good morning! I would like to take part you sigo ... on Bloglovin! Ando behind Las Rayban Cats, but me gustan las wayfarer ALSO! I think that cogería las Classic in black or tortoiseshell, What are the usual! Saludos, sa itsaso.22 @ hotmail.com Delete Reply
I encantan.Me said. elena@quetepones.com Kisses Delete Reply
that Sorteo mas nada bueno ... Barbed me me me ... I aim gustan las mas Classic the truth, but you las Chosen divertidas are super ... bsos laura fashionhadas.blogspot.com laurita02_2@hotmail.com Delete Reply
Girl, how do you manage to draw so handsome. Of course I will participate'm Girl, my mail is chicacestlamour (@) gmail.com riuràs Now I like the same model as you, I have the typical black with red interior and the contrast m ' likes. Thanks to alert Delete Reply
Uauuuu con las ganas de tener unas Wayfarer who had. Spikes would be with me or you are with magnificent Classic. Although this model tambien me gusta mucho: New Wayfarer RB 2132 902/58 Tortoise marblava@gmail.com www.marblavablog.blogspot.com Delete Reply
Well I had a Ray-Ban More when I was young and I stole the beach ... so not bad tomorrow what my fall I cumple new Wayfarer RB 2132 901 Black, hehehe! Good luck to all participants! Kisses! Monica voossatelier@gmail.com Delete Reply
great gift! to view if tengo suerte. Me gustan get organized mucho las New Wayfarer RB 2132 945 sand / crystal / black color calrito that are transparent. Thanks get organized for the Sorteo. Ana-Saludetes fandangodots Fandango (at) gmail.com Delete Reply
I agree!! vistetequevienencurvas@gmail.com glasses and my choice get organized would be this: http://www.misterspex.es/gafas-de-sol/ray-ban-rare-prints-original-wayfarer-rb-2140-1049_f6439148.html Eli http://vistetequevienencurvas.blogspot.com Delete Reply
Wow did not know this page! I really needed glasses, so if I have to draw you might do this 15% discount. I'll stick with Ray Ban New Wayfarer RB 2132 901/58 Black! My e-mail is xell@dimonix.com kisses and thanks for this contest! Delete Reply
What Sorteo more cool! Las Tuya encantan me. Mis modelos favorites are: - Rare Prints Original Wayfarer RB 2140 1019 - Rare Prints Original Wayfarer RB 2140 104551 - Original Wayfarer RB 2140 822/N1 - New Wayfarer RB 2132 822/78 Thanks for the Sorteo mucha suerte y para tod @ s! Miss misscosillass@gmail.com Delete Reply
I mentioned, me gusta ese model but in black are great! Por cierto prometido it is the Debt vestido get organized you've stumped me blog huh? A cheskaruizo@gmail.com besazo vistetedeseda.blogspot.com Delete Reply
Encantan me! Vuestro blog and I love it! Thus immediately please! In the case of being lucky ... I Sorteo inclined by the classical model, perhaps mas con mi convinable shortage of deep wardrobe! Jejejejeje Muchisimas and very many thanks besitos! Remove sofiafrutos@hotmail.com Reply
I agree! Wow I love all! My email is joigmi11@hotmail.es and if I had to choose between a series Rare Prints Original Wayfarer RB 2140 104551 the pink, the Original Wayfarer RB 2140 956 White on Black Rare Prints Original Wayfarer or RB 2140 1047 Black / white Delete Reply
Hi, I point to Sorteo! Las photo are fantastic but atrevidas Too much for me haha, Me gustan these Models: Ray-Ban New Wayfarer RB 2132 601/K3 shiny black Ray-Ban New Wayfarer RB 2132 622 Black Rubber Muchas thanks, bsss Delete Reply
Buen Sorteo! Me the truth is that I aim ;) necesitaba unas gafas sun! Me me gustan las "Rare Prints Original Wayfarer RB 2140 105332 blue" get organized to view if hay suerte alexandrariba@gmail.com ^ ^ Kisses! Reply Elim

No comments:

Post a Comment