Friday, March 7, 2014

Lazy me this summer, a lot of it was what I wanted to do, sew, make, and I did so and this laziness


After almost all neatly popakovano in bags and removed to a portion of the closet in the first room we stayed only a minimum number of garments. But even this little bit that's left now is enough for my current lifestyle bogkasser (pos'o, house, I walk with houses, some going out for a coffee in town or in the cinema and .... hmmmm ... that's about it).
Lazy me this summer, a lot of it was what I wanted to do, sew, make, and I did so and this laziness and transferred to the first days of autumn. While I was writing my old blog know I often ask myself a challenge. Such as "challenging six months" during which I have not bought anything, but I just refashioning old clothes or sew using materials from existing stocks. I thought we should make a similar challenge, but nothing with restating old clothes, because it can no longer do, but something where I would be a little moved, razmrdala, learned something new in sewing. And why not - had some benefit in the form of beautiful clothes in the closet. A bonus are new topics to blog :)
Everything that was in the closet is carefully examined and allowed only things I absolutely sure that they are good as they are. All over as soon as I even thought for a few seconds: So it would be nice just to have the sleeves a little longer / shorter / to add this or that ... it is all thrown out. If we do within six months none of this should be a viewer again and all sort of what I left when I grow and what I give to someone. In the meantime, focus on:
I made a list of things that I miss, and then I thought what little bogkasser of it we really need and what is just wishful thinking. Then, as the cheapest way possible to retrieve / what we need, because though I should, and that saves money. I also thought about all the things that I wanted to sew and whose slices kept in paper or electronic form, we reviewed how long it takes for each object and whether it is worth the effort, because I was supposed to cost and time.
As a perfect example of that from now on should be more thoughtful to use their time, money for a hobby and I need before sewing a little more time to planning, I have a sewing recent disaster that you have not even shown, because there is nothing to show, just a pile of crumpled materials. The issue was, or was supposed to be the dress of crepe georgette in which I threw with enthusiasm as I did not feel a whole summer, to finally proved that we cut does not fit, it's too deep cutout around the sleeves bogkasser and the whole Šnit faux although the Burda looked perfect. bogkasser A little work on muslin before you start to sew the actual garment also would not harm. It's usually my weakness: impatience and desire to sow up everything, right in everything ever see anywhere. On the other hand it is good that I pretty neat if you try hard enough to sew some things look really nice.
In life I have very few opportunities to relax, let go and that my (otherwise very strong) impulsivity carried and carried. Basically bogkasser everything is very planned and linked to deadlines. The biggest bogkasser culprit for this is my job, which is the way it is, and we take away the biggest part of my time (curse the private sector), why have a hobby! bogkasser It does not take care of anything but relax and indulge. However, my hobby does not require a lot of money and therefore bogkasser no costs would be reflected in the household budget. What interested me-what sorts of things that make me something poking ..... but ..... can not pretend just because everything in me that probably led to an experiment about which you write. Otherwise all points (one by one) by which you can keep from doing this indefinitely until the experiment will not take much time, which is not bad, but then reengage patience. What's most important in this whole story is a good cut, which is very hard to find, and most important than anything else. This is the basis on which is different from the seamstress seamstress. I wish you much success in your experiment and how'm not gonna watch it coming bogkasser ;)
I support the experiment, I would love to know herself to sew because I have a lot of ideas:-D Sometimes I feel bad that no one remembers to organize an exchange bogkasser of unwanted wardrobe bogkasser (eg expensive bogkasser to 5-6 mate and each bring something that does not carry, and too good to be thrown bogkasser and so refreshed his wardrobe at no cost).
her, and I'd like to share a dressing room and the damage is, you're right, as it does with us. one time I dealt with the idea that I try to organize something like that, but I'm not much of an organizer - let me take you a quick idea, but I'm fast and discounts. and it would be good to have in our custom garage sales. and get rid of everything bogkasser that's redundant. or buy something at such a sale. but what do I know, kind of all patients walk out there who knows what would these characters come into the yard on the sale :)
well, I've got cuts and I'm glad that you follow me :) in fact that my experiment is the same as all of this is what I'm doing so far, I'll just try to get better focus, because I st

No comments:

Post a Comment